Specifically designed for each building trade these Job Safety Analysis (JSA) documents provide support with the management of Work Health & Safety (WHS) in the workplace.
These Job Safety Analysis Template Features include:
- Instant Download
- User Friendly, very easy to use templates
- Full instructions provided
- MS Word formatted template for easy editing
- Simply add your business and site specific details
- Grid View
- List view
Air Conditioning JSA
Brick Cleaning JSA
Carpenter Fix Out JSA
Carpenter Framing JSA
Carpenter Joinery JSA
Concrete Cutting & Core Drilling JSA
Concrete Pumping JSA
Formwork Installation JSA
Glazier Installation JSA
Insulation – Installation and Removal JSA
Pest Control JSA
Plumber Drainer JSA
Precast Installation JSA
Roof Fall Edge Protection JSA
Roof Plumbing JSA
Roof Tiling JSA
Scaffold Heavy JSA
Scaffold Mobile JSA
Sprinkler Pipe Installation JSA
Steel Fixing JSA
Structural Steel Erection JSA
Tiler – Wall & Floor JSA
Water Proofing JSA
Window & Door Installation JSA
INDUSTRY LEADING JSA TEMPLATES
A Job Safety Analysis breaks a work activity into logical job steps, lists the typical hazards associated with each of these steps, and describes the control measures implemented to eliminate or control the risk for the workers safety.
The Builder Assist Job Safety Analysis templates are industry leading templates written and developed by building industry experts. Each Builder Assist JSA template includes all of the following:
- Trade Specific Job Safety Analysis Templates
- Site establishment
- Setting up the work area
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Working at heights
- Exposure to weather conditions
- Tools, plant and equipment
- Power supply
- Manual handling
- Deliveries and the like
- Risk matrix
- Breaks the work activity into logical job steps
- Lists the typical hazards associated with each of these steps
- Describes the control measures implemented to eliminate or control the risk for the workers safety
- Describes how the control measures are to be implemented, monitored and reviewed
INDUSTRY COMPLIANT JSA TEMPLATES
The Builder Assist Job Safety Analysis templates are the most up to date building industry JSA templates and comply with the following Work Health and Safety Regulations and Practices:
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011
- Work Health and Safety Regulations 2014
- Australian Standards
- Safe Work Australia Codes of Practice
THE JOB SAFETY ANALYSIS PROCESS
Job Safety Analysis (JSA) simply means looking at the work task and considering what is the safest way to complete it. It is a way of becoming aware of the hazards involved in doing the job and taking action to prevent an injury.
Before starting a task, it is essential to think of what is the safest and best way to do it. These JSA Templates help in assessing the risks of doing the job.
The job safety analysis process:
- Document the activity: Assemble those involved in the activity and then, list the tasks that make up the activity, step by step.
- Identify the hazards: Next to each task, identify what part of the task may cause injury to those doing the work or to anyone else nearby.
- Document the control measures: For each identified hazard, list the measures that need to be put in place to eliminate or minimize any likely risk of injury to those involved.
- Identify who is responsible: Document the name of the person responsible for implementing the control measure.
- Monitor and review: Make sure the activity is supervised to ensure the documented process is being followed. The JSA should be reviewed whenever a documented activity changes, when there is a change of personnel or after an appropriate length of time.