Confidentiality Agreements are designed to protect confidential information, trade secrets and expertise (know-how) from being misused by those to whom such information will be or has been disclosed.
A Confidentiality Agreement should be used in any situation where you are disclosing information that must remain confidential. For example, when approaching a potential partner with your new business idea you should use a confidentiality agreement to avoid jeopardising your concept.
This Confidentiality Agreement Template includes the following provisions:
1. Background to the Agreement
2. Access to Certain Confidential Information
3. Obligation of Confidentiality
4. Duties of the Recipient Party
5. Non-Disclosure and use
9. Cumulative Rights
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
14. Definitions, including broad coverage for “Confidential Information”
Common Confidentiality Agreements are also referred to as: Non Disclosure Agreement, Confidentiality policy, Confidentiality contract, Confidentiality document, Confidentiality clause, Confidentiality letters, Non Disclosure Agreement, form for Confidentiality, confidentiality documents, Confidentiality forms, Confidentiality contract.