CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT PLANSInstant Download of documents and procedures to assist Developers and the “Development Application” process.
Construction Management Plans
Construction Management Plans are prepared for submission to Council to support an application as required.
Construction Management and Traffic Management Plans may include but are not limited to:
- A plan view of the entire site and frontage roadways indicating
- Dedicated construction site entrances and exits, controlled by a certified traffic controller, to safely manage pedestrians and construction related vehicles in the frontage roadways
- The locations of work zones (where it is not possible for loading/unloading to occur on the site) in the frontage roadways accompanied by supporting documentation that such work zones have been approved by the Local Traffic Committee and Council
- Location of any proposed crane and concrete pump and truck standing areas on and off the site
- A dedicated unloading and loading point within the site for construction vehicles, plant and deliveries
- The proposed areas within the site to be used for the storage of excavated material, construction materials and waste and recycling containers during the construction period
- Noise and vibration
- Occupational/Work Health and Safety
- Toilet Facilities
- Traffic control plan(s) for the site
The objective of a Construction Management Plan (CMP) is to plan the works so as to minimise the impacts of construction activities on:
- nearby residents
- users of public footpaths and roads
- parking in the vicinity of the site
- surrounding streets used to access the site
We will provide a written quote within 24 hrs and can prepare a Construction Management Plan within 5 days.