Working with Harwood or MDF SWMS
Each Working with Hardwood or MDF Safe Work Method Statement includes all of the following:
- Site establishment
- Setting up the work area
- Setting up equipment
- Handling Materials
- Cutting Materials
- Exposure to dust
- Exposure to weather conditions
- Working at heights
- Tools, plant and equipment
- Power supply
- Manual handling
- Deliveries and the like
- Risk matrix
- Breaks the work activity into logical job steps
- Lists the typical hazards associated with each of these steps
- Describes the control measures implemented to eliminate or control the risk for the workers safety
- Describes how the control measures are to be implemented, monitored and reviewed
Each Working with Hardwood or MDF SWMS references the following:
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011
- Work Health and Safety Regulations 2014
- Safe Work Australia Codes of Practice
Working with Hardwood and MDF SWMS
MS Word Format
Easy to update and customise using MS Word.
Your instant download is delivered via Email.
The Working with hardwood or MDF Safe Work Method Statement breaks the work activity into logical job steps, lists the typical hazards associated with each of these steps, and describes the control measures implemented to eliminate or control the risk for the carpenters safety.
The Builder Assist Working with hardwood or MDF SWMS is the most up to date building industry SWMS template and complies with the Work Health and Safety Regulations and Practices.
The Builder Assist Safe Work Method Statements are industry leading templates written and developed by building industry experts.