SITE INDUCTIONS - Online Site InductionsModernise the way you manage Site Induction, Site Visitors, Contractors & Staff on site.
Online Site Induction
An Online Site Induction is the next step after engaging new contractors, employees, suppliers and visitors, prior to them accessing the site. It is a way of delivering site specific information and training.
Build online or onsite inductions to be completed by all contractors and site personnel prior to commencing work on site.
Induct site personnel remotely to remove the risks of face-to-face inductions.
Workplace specific induction training may include the following:
- hazards and control measures relevant to the site
- location of underground services
- site specific safety documents, policies and plans (for example, traffic management plans, the WHS management plan)
- supervisory, consultation and reporting arrangements
- site safety rules
- workplace facilities including their location, use and maintenance
- first aid provisions and emergency procedures including after-hours emergency contacts
- health monitoring requirements and procedures
- access, egress and security, and
- how safety issues are resolved.