Specifically designed for each trade these Business Work Health Safety Management Plans provide support with the management of Work Health & Safety, Human Resources and building industry systems in the workplace.
Business Work Safety Management Plans include:
- Instant Download
- User Friendly, very easy to use templates
- Full instructions provided
- MS Word formatted template for easy editing
- Simply add your business and site specific details
- Grid View
- List view
INDUSTRY LEADING WHSMP TEMPLATES
A Business Work Health Safety Management Plan (WHSMP) breaks a work activity into logical job steps, lists the typical hazards associated with each of these steps, and describes the control measures implemented to eliminate or control the risk for the workers safety.
The Builder Assist Business Work Health Safety Management Plans are industry leading templates written and developed by building industry experts. Each Builder Assist Business WHS Management Plan template includes all of the following:
- Trade Specific Work Health Safety Management Plan Templates
- Document Control
- Project Details
- Work Health Safety and Environmental Policy
- Site Safety Rules
- Objectives and Targets
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Roles and Responsibilites
- Training and Competency
- Toolbox and Pre-start Talks
- Workplace Inspection Checklist
- Plant and Equipment Register
- Plant and Equipment Pre-start Checklist
- Harzardous Substances and Dangerous Goods Register
- Electrical Equipment Register
- Harzard Reporting
- Injury and Incident Investigation
- Register of Injuries
- WHS Management Plan Checklist
- Injury Management and Return-To-Work Procedures
INDUSTRY COMPLIANT WHSMP TEMPLATES
The Builder Assist Work Health Safety Management Plans are the most up to date building industry WHSMP templates and comply with the following Work Health and Safety Regulations and Practices:
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011
- Work Health and Safety Regulations 2014
- Australian Standards
- Safe Work Australia Codes of Practice
Under the “WHS Regulations” a person conducting a business or undertaking must prepare a written “WHS Management Plan” for the work place before work on the project commences.
Work Health Safety Management Plans define safety responsibilities, identify those responsible for executing tasks, and include hazard identification, risk management and site safety rules.
A Business WHS Management Plan is a tool to help businesses in the construction industry systematically manage Work Health & Safety in the work place.