- Instant Download
- User Friendly, very easy to use templates
- Full instructions provided
- MS Word formatted template for easy editing
- Simply add your business and site specific details
This is referred to in the industry as a white card (previously a green card) and is usually delivered off site by a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
Also referred to as workplace specific induction training that can be delivered in a variety of ways, including:
- site induction
- toolbox talks
- pre-start meetings
- on-the-job instructions
- one-off sessions or events called for a specific purpose
A person conducting a business or undertaking must ensure that information, training and instruction provided to a worker is suitable and adequate
If a worker has not successfully completed general construction induction training, or has successfully completed general construction induction training more than 2 years previously but has not carried out construction work in the preceding 2 years, a person conducting a business or undertaking must:
- not direct or allow the worker to carry out construction work, and
- ensure that general construction induction training is provided to a worker engaged by the person who is carrying out construction work.
Site Induction should be conducted by a person conducting a business or undertaking that has management or control at the workplace or by the principal contractor for the construction project.
Further detailed information can be found in the Resource Library.