Air Conditioning JSA Template
Each Air Conditioning JSA template includes all of the following:
- Setting up the work area
- Site Establishment
- Positioning of equipment
- Installing and fixing equipment
- Using a mobile crane
- Using ladders and access equipment
- Tools, plant and equipment
- Power supply
- Manual handling
- Deliveries and the like
- Risk matrix
- Breaks the work activity into logical job steps
- Lists the typical hazards associated with each of these steps
- Describes the control measures implemented to eliminate or control the risk for the workers safety
- Describes how the control measures are to be implemented, monitored and reviewed
Each Air Conditioning JSA template references the following:
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011
- Work Health and Safety Regulations 2014
- Australian Standards
- Safe Work Australia Codes of Practice
Air Conditioning JSA Templates
MS Word Format
Easy to update and customise using MS Word.
Your instant download is delivered via Email.
The Air Conditioning Job Safety Analysis breaks the air conditioning work activity into logical job steps, lists the typical hazards associated with each of these steps, and describes the control measures implemented to eliminate or control the risk for the air con installers safety.
The Builder Assist Air Conditioning JSA is the most up to date building industry JSA template and complies with the Work Health and Safety Regulations and Practices.
The Builder Assist Job Safety Analysis are industry leading templates written and developed by building industry experts.