Carpentry SWMS (Framing)
Each Carpentry Safe Work Method Statement includes all of the following:
- Setting up the work area
- Installing frames and trusses
- Floor joists
- Sheet flooring and the like
- Single and Double story
- Lifting with a Crane
- Fall edge protection
- Working at heights
- Working off ladders
- Exposure to weather conditions
- Carpentry Tools, plant and equipment
- Use of Nail Guns
- Power supply
- Manual handling
- Deliveries and the like
- Risk matrix
- Breaks the work activity into logical job steps
- Lists the typical hazards associated with each of these steps
- Describes the control measures implemented to eliminate or control the risk for the workers safety
- Describes how the control measures are to be implemented, monitored and reviewed
Each Carpentry SWMS references the following:
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011
- Work Health and Safety Regulations 2014
- Safe Work Australia Codes of Practice
Carpentry Framing SWMS
MS Word Format
Easy to update and customise using MS Word.
Your instant download is delivered via Email.
The Carpentry (Framing) Safe Work Method Statement breaks the carpentry work activity into logical job steps, lists the typical hazards associated with each of these steps, and describes the control measures implemented to eliminate or control the risk for the carpenters safety.
The Builder Assist Carpentry SWMS is the most up to date building industry SWMS template and complies with the Work Health and Safety Regulations and Practices.
The Builder Assist Safe Work Method Statements are industry leading templates written and developed by building industry experts.