Each Concreting Safe Work Method Statement includes all of the following:
- Site establishment
- Setting up the work area
- Drilling piers
- Laying membrane
- Placing reinforcing
- Concrete pumping
- Placing concrete
- Concrete deliveries
- Working at heights
- Exposure to weather conditions
- Tools, plant and equipment
- Power supply
- Manual handling
- Deliveries and the like
- High Risk Activities
- PPE required
- Plant and Equipment
- Qualifications, Training & Competencies
- Permits required
- Legislation, Codes Of Practice and References
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Risk Matrix Table
- Hierarchy of Control
- Instructions on how to complete this SWMS
- Job steps
- Hazard identification
- Control Measures
- Breaks the work activity into logical job steps
- Lists the typical hazards associated with each of these steps
- Describes the control measures implemented to eliminate or control the risk for the workers safety
- Describes how the control measures are to be implemented, monitored and reviewed
Each Concreting SWMS references the following:
- Work Health and Safety Act 2019
- Work Health and Safety Regulations 2021
- Safe Work Australia Codes of Practice
MS Word Format
Easy to update and customise using MS Word.
Your instant download is provided immediately upon purchase and is also delivered via Email.
The Concreting SWMS breaks the concreters work activity into logical job steps, lists the typical hazards associated with each of these steps, and describes the control measures implemented to eliminate or control the risk for the concreters’ safety. This safe working method statements add immense value to concreters as well as those who employ concreters and in fact, anyone working in the concrete industry.
The Builder Assist Concreting SWMS is the most up to date building industry SWMS template available and complies with the Work Health and Safety Regulations and Practices.
Why Choose Builder Assist’s Concreting SWMS?
The Builder Assist Safe Work Method Statements are industry leading templates written and developed by building industry experts. This Concreting SWMS is highly recommended for anyone working in the concrete industry to ensure that all your practices and procedures are above board, and are as safe as possible. Many clients may request to see your concreting SWMS. With our concreting SWMS, you’ll improve your own knowledge as well as impress your clients with your professionalism.
If you have any further questions about concreting SWMS, feel free to get in touch with the professional team at Builder Assist.