INDUSTRY LEADING COVID-19 TEMPLATES
The Builder Assist COVID-19 Safety Plans are industry leading templates written and developed by building industry experts. Each Builder Assist COVID-19 Safety Plan template includes all of the following:
- Covid-19 And The Construction Industry
- Identifying Risks At Construction Sites
- Controlling Risks
- Face Masks In The Workplace
- Workplace Mapping
- Physical Distancing
- Shared Tools, Plant And Equipment
- Guide to Cleaning Power Tools
- Personal Hoists
- Personal Protective Equipment
- What Do To If An Employee Has COVID-19
- Legal Duties
- Our COVID 19 Rules
- COVID 19 Coronavirus Policy
- COVID 19 Coronavirus – Risk Assessment
- Suspected Or Confirmed Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response Plan
- Site Mapping Record Suspected Or Confirmed Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response Plan
- Site Mapping Record
INDUSTRY LEADING COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS SAFETY TEMPLATES
The Builder Assist COVID-19 Coronavirus Safety Plans are the most up to date building industry Safety Plan templates with reference to the following departments, Work Health and Safety Regulations and Practices:
COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS SAFETY PLAN TEMPLATES
MS Word Format
Easy to update and customise using MS Word.
Your instant download is provided immediately upon purchase and is also delivered via Email.
Under the “WHS Regulations” a person conducting a business or undertaking must prepare a written “WHS Management Plan” for the work place before work on the project commences.
Work Health Safety Management Plans define safety responsibilities, identify those responsible for executing tasks, and include hazard identification, risk management and site safety rules.