Documents required by a Quality Management System are controlled with this Document Control Procedure.
This Document Control Procedure defines the controls needed to:
• Approve documents for adequacy prior to issue;
• Review and update as necessary and re-approve documents;
• Ensure that changes and current revision status of documents are identified;
• Ensure that relevant versions of applicable documents are available at points of use;
• Ensure that documents remain legible and readily identifiable;
• Ensure that documents of external origin are identified, and their distribution controlled; and
• Prevent the unintended use of obsolete documents, and to appropriately identify them if they are retained for any purpose.
Instant download immediately upon purchase.