Each Electrical Safe Work Method Statement includes all of the following:
- Site Establishment
- Pre Start Risk Assessment
- COVID-19 Safety
- Setting up the work area
- Installing conduits
- Cable runs
- Earth stakes
- Meter boxes
- Meter panels
- Fit off
- Working at heights
- Exposure to weather conditions
- Tools, plant and equipment
- Power supply
- Manual handling
- Deliveries and the like
- High Risk Activities
- PPE required
- Plant and Equipment
- Qualifications, Training & Competencies
- Permits required
- Legislation, Codes Of Practice and References
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Risk Matrix Table
- Hierarchy of Control
- Instructions provided
- Job steps
- Hazard identification
- Control Measures
- Breaks the work activity into logical job steps
- Lists the typical hazards associated with each of these steps
- Describes the control measures implemented to eliminate or control the risk for the workers safety
- Describes how the control measures are to be implemented, monitored and reviewed
Each Electrical SWMS template references the following:
- Work Health and Safety Act
- Work Health and Safety Regulations
- Applicable Codes of Practice
- You can download each applicable Legislation, Codes of Practice and References by clicking on this link.
MS Word Format
Easy to update and customise using MS Word.
Your instant download is provided immediately upon purchase and is also delivered via Email.
The Electrical Safe Work Method Statement breaks the electrician's work activity into logical job steps, lists the typical hazards associated with each of these steps, and describes the control measures implemented to eliminate or control the risk for the electrician's safety.
The Builder Assist Electrical SWMS is the most up to date building industry SWMS template and complies with the Work Health and Safety Regulations and Practices.
The Builder Assist Safe Work Method Statements are industry leading templates written and developed by building industry experts.