Each Excavation Safe Work Method Statement includes all of the following:
- Site establishment
- Setting up the work area
- Unloading plant and equipment
- Identifying and locating services
- Striping top soil
- Bulk excavation
- Detailed excavation
- Back filling
- Loading trucks
- Moving plant
- Importing fill
- Preventing excavation collapse
- Controlling fuel spillage
- Working at night
- Rock hammer
- Dust control
- Locating services power gas water mains and the like
- Working at heights
- Exposure to weather conditions
- Tools, plant and equipment
- Power supply
- Manual handling
- Deliveries and the like
- Risk matrix
- Breaks the work activity into logical job steps
- Lists the typical hazards associated with each of these steps
- Describes the control measures implemented to eliminate or control the risk for the workers safety
- Describes how the control measures are to be implemented, monitored and reviewed
Each Excavation SWMS references the following:
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011
- Work Health and Safety Regulations 2014
- Safe Work Australia Codes of Practice
MS Word Format
Easy to update and customise using MS Word.
Your instant download is delivered via Email.
The Excavation Safe Work Method Statement breaks the excavators work activity into logical job steps, lists the typical hazards associated with each of these steps, and describes the control measures implemented to eliminate or control the risk for the excavators safety.
The Builder Assist Excavation SWMS is the most up to date building industry SWMS template and complies with the Work Health and Safety Regulations and Practices.
The Builder Assist Safe Work Method Statements are industry leading templates written and developed by building industry experts.