Render and White Set SWMS
Each Render and White Set Safe Work Method Statement includes all of the following:
- Site Establishment
- Pre Start Risk Assessment
- COVID-19 Safety
- Setting up the work area
- Deliveries and the like
- Unloading materials, plant and equipment
- Stacking materials
- Wall preparation
- Set up materials, cement, lime, sand
- Falls from heights
- Using a hoist
- Cement mixer
- Hand mixing
- Using wheelbarrows
- Tools, plant and equipment
- Power tools
- Power supply
- Manual handling
- Slips, trips, falls
- Exposure to weather conditions
- Using hazardous substances
- High Risk Activities
- PPE required
- Plant and Equipment
- Qualifications, Training & Competencies
- Permits required
- Legislation, Codes Of Practice and References
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Risk Matrix Table
- Hierarchy of Control
- Instructions provided
- Job steps
- Hazard identification
- Control Measures
- Breaks the work activity into logical job steps
- Lists the typical hazards associated with each of these steps
- Describes the control measures implemented to eliminate or control the risk for the workers safety
- Describes how the control measures are to be implemented, monitored and reviewed
Each Render and White Set SWMS references the following:
- Work Health and Safety Act
- Work Health and Safety Regulations
- Applicable Codes of Practice
- You can download each applicable Legislation, Codes of Practice and References by clicking on this link.
Render and White Set Construction SWMS
MS Word Format
Easy to update and customise using MS Word.
Your instant download is provided immediately upon purchase and is also delivered via Email.
The Render and White Set SWMS breaks the renderers work activity into logical job steps, lists the typical hazards associated with each of these steps, and describes the control measures implemented to eliminate or control the risk for the renderers safety. This safe working method statements add immense value to renderers.
The Builder Assist Render and White Set SWMS is the most up to date building industry SWMS template available and complies with the Work Health and Safety Regulations and Practices.
Why Choose Builder Assist’s Render and White Set SWMS?
The Builder Assist Safe Work Method Statements are industry leading templates written and developed by building industry experts. This Render and White Set SWMS is highly recommended for anyone working with render or white set to ensure that all your practices and procedures are above board, and are as safe as possible. Many clients may request to see your rendering SWMS. With our rendering SWMS, you’ll improve your own knowledge as well as impress your clients with your professionalism.
If you have any further questions about our Render and White Set SWMS, feel free to get in touch with the professional team at Builder Assist.