Steel Fixing SWMS
Each Steel Fixing Safe Work Method Statement includes all of the following:
- Site establishment
- Setting up the work area
- Steel bar
- Slabs and columns
- Working at heights
- Exposure to weather conditions
- Tools, plant and equipment
- Power supply
- Manual handling
- Deliveries and the like
- High Risk Activities
- PPE required
- Plant and Equipment
- Qualifications, Training & Competencies
- Permits required
- Legislation, Codes Of Practice and References
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Risk Matrix Table
- Hierarchy of Control
- Instructions on how to complete this SWMS
- Job steps
- Hazard identification
- Control Measures
- Breaks the work activity into logical job steps
- Lists the typical hazards associated with each of these steps
- Describes the control measures implemented to eliminate or control the risk for the workers safety
- Describes how the control measures are to be implemented, monitored and reviewed
Each Steel Fixing SWMS references the following:
- Work Health and Safety Act 201
- Work Health and Safety Regulations 2021
- Safe Work Australia Codes of Practice
Steel Fixing SWMS
MS Word Format
Easy to update and customise using MS Word.
Your instant download is provided immediately upon purchase and is also delivered via Email.
The Steel Fixing Safe Work Method Statement breaks the steel fixers work activity into logical job steps, lists the typical hazards associated with each of these steps, and describes the control measures implemented to eliminate or control the risk for the steel fixers safety.
The Builder Assist Steel Fixing SWMS is the most up to date building industry SWMS template and complies with the Work Health and Safety Regulations and Practices.
The Builder Assist Safe Work Method Statements are industry leading templates written and developed by building industry experts.