These Structural Steel Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) provide support with the management of Work Health & Safety, Human Resources and Structural Steel Erection Systems in the workplace.
- Instant Download
- User Friendly, very easy to use templates
- Full instructions provided
- MS Word formatted template for easy editing
- Simply add your business and site specific details
INDUSTRY LEADING SWMS TEMPLATES
Structural Steel specific Safe Work Method Statements include site establishment, setting up the work area, PPE, Working at heights, exposure to weather conditions, tools, plant and equipment handling, power supply, risk matrix, typical hazards associated with the Structural Steel Erection related on-site activities, as well as control measure to eliminate or control the risk for the workers safety.
LEGISLATION, CODES OF PRACTICE AND REFERENCES
- Work Health and Safety Act
- Work Health and Safety Regulations
- Applicable Codes of Practice
- You can download each applicable Legislation, Codes of Practice and References by clicking on this link.